This guide shows you how to get Zopim integrated with Zoho’s Customer Relationship Management (CRM) System.
- If you know your ZohoCRM API key, please skip to Step 5
- Login to ZohoCRM.
- Access the ‘Setup’ link and then Crm API Key as shown in the screenshot below.
- Retrieve your API key on the next page.
- Login to the Zopim integration setup page.
- Select ZohoCRM Integration.
- Key in your username, password and API key.
- Save the configurations.
- [Totally optional] This feature works best when your visitors leave their email addresses. We suggest enabling the Chat Request Form by logging into the Dashboard | Settings | Chat Request Form. You can also make it compulsory for visitors to leave their email addresses. Please see screenshot below.
- You can also key in / edit the email address manually every time you create a case.
- One the settings are saved, you’re done!
Check out how the ZohoCRm integration works here!