This guide shows you how to get Zopim integrated with Highrise Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Tool.
- If you know your Highrise API Token and site name, please skip to Step 6.
- Login to your Highrise account.
- Access the ‘My Info’ link as shown in the screenshot below. This is found near the top right corner. Subsequently, click on “API Token”.
- Note the “Authentication Token”.
- Click on “Settings” (near the top right corner). Note the “Site name”.
- Login to the Zopim integration setup page.
- Select Highrise Integration.
- Key in your API Key and Site Name.
- Save the configurations.
- [Totally optional] This feature works best when your visitors leave their email addresses. We suggest enabling the Chat Request Form by logging into the Dashboard| Settings | Chat Request Form. You can also make it compulsory for visitors to leave their email addresses. Please see screenshot below.
- You can also key in / edit the email address manually every time you create a case.
- Once the settings are saved, you’re done!
Check out how the Highrise integration works here!
Latest posts by roystontay (see all)
- Skype and Zopim (beta) - March 18, 2013
- Server migration – 20 Jan 2013 - January 7, 2013
- UX Series Ep. 3 – Easy Switching Between Dashboards - May 14, 2012