We’ve always been big about reducing clutter and unnecessary information. Today we took another step in that direction by removing idle visitors from your visitor’s list. Here’s how it works:
- If a visitor doesn’t show signs of mouse / keyboard activities after 10 minutes, he will be moved into the “Idle” list. By default our dashboard shows only ‘Active’ visitors. You can view all visitors (including Idle ones) by unchecking “Options > Show only actively surfing visitor” under the search bar.
- After 30 minutes of inactivity, the visitor will then be removed from your visitor list. The chat widget on your visitor’s browser tab will be minimized.
- After 2 happens, when a visitor returns to your page and performs any mouse / keyboard actions, he will be reconnected, and will appear in your visitor list again.
Simple huh? We look forward to any feedback you have regarding this new roll out. Cheers to a great weekend ahead!
Latest posts by roystontay (see all)
- Skype and Zopim (beta) - March 18, 2013
- Server migration – 20 Jan 2013 - January 7, 2013
- UX Series Ep. 3 – Easy Switching Between Dashboards - May 14, 2012